How do you know that passing a test means you’re ready for on-the-job challenges?
Performance Testing delivered via virtual labs offer new opportunities to validate technical skills of job and certification candidates. Going well beyond simple knowledge recall, these performance tests compel candidates to demonstrate what they can do.
This session will examine how virtual labs can be configured to provide in-context, hands-on learning and feedback to candidates, ultimately helping them develop confidence and skill mastery based on their performance. Likewise, automated scoring options and lab management techniques yield new opportunities for test administrators and program managers seeking to incorporate high-fidelity skills testing that can be scaled globally. We’ll also look at how traditional knowledge assessment, candidate management and remote proctoring technologies can be used with virtual labs for higher-stakes scenarios such as certification exams and job-candidate skills verification.
- What are virtual labs and how are they used for learning and IT skills validation
- Type of training and certification programs that typically use virtual labs
- How secure testing and remote proctoring technologies can be used with virtual labs for higher-stakes scenarios such as certification exams and job-candidate skills verification
- The challenges of scaling hands-on virtual lab environments, and how to overcome them
- How certification programs and candidates both can benefit from virtual lab-based Performance Testing
Join us as we introduce a new Performance Testing solution that enables Questionmark customers to securely launch and track practical hands-on tests, exams and learning exercises delivered via Skillable virtual lab environments.