Join us as our consulting partner, Jim Parry, Owner and Chief Executive Manager of Compass Consultants, LLC, delves into the world of observational assessments. Learn what an observational assessment is, why and when you should consider using it. Jim will briefly discuss the various levels of learning presented in Bloom’s New Taxonomy of learning and point out where observational assessments fit in by using scenarios related to real situations.
Upon completion of this webinar, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the difference between selected response assessments and observational assessments
- Explain how to apply observational assessment techniques to real on-the-job situations
- Analyze training objectives or certification tasks to determine the preferred method of assessment
- Explain when using an observational assessment may not be the preferred method of assessment of skills
- Create observational assessments as deemed appropriate to assess required skills
Submit the form to access the webinar recording!