This joint webinar by Questionmark and security specialist Caveon explains how it’s possible to use after-the-fact statistical analysis to identify anomalies that may be test fraud and how this can protect the validity of your test scores and the credibility of your test program. The webinar covers:
- Why test fraud impacts test validity
- Some common ways test-takers gain unfair advantage
- How statistics can identify anomalies
- Some anonymized case studies
- The Questionmark Forensic Analysis service
Presented by: John Kleeman, Questionmark and Ben Hunter, Dr. Sarah Toton, Caveon
Submit the form to watch the recording and get a copy of the slides.