Posted by Joan Phaup
Early-bird registration for the Questionmark 2013 Users Conference ends next Friday — so now is a great time to check out the conference agenda and sign up.
We’re still building the program, which is already set to cover a wide variety of topics. The keynote address by Charles Jennings will explore the 70:20:10 learning framework and offer tips for effectively measuring informal and workplace learning.
Here are some of the breakout sessions we’ve scheduled to date:
- Assesment Feedback: What can we learn from psychology research?
- Writing Effective Assessments for Performance-based Training
- Secure Testing in Remote Environments
- Deploying Questionmark Perception 5.4
- Strategies for Overcoming Reporting Challenges
- Saving Your Organization Time and Money with Diagnostic Testing
We’re also pleased to offer two optional pre-conference workshops:
- Questionmark Boot Camp: Basic Training for Beginners, with Questionmark Trainer Rick Ault
- Criterion-Referenced Test Development, with Sharon Shrock and Bill Coscarelli