Posted by Julie Delazyn
We use this blog to share everything from research findings and tips on best practices to technology updates and success stories related to assessment and measurement.
I frequently read and answer comments from LinkedIn,Facebook, Twitter and Google+ about the value of these posts as well as the ways in which they are being shared and used.
To welcome the New Year, we took a look to see the five most requested posts in 2013. Here they are, in no particular order:
- What makes a good diagnostic question?
- 12 tips for writing good test questions
- What is OData and why is it important?
- Ten benefits of quizzes and tests in educational practice
- What is ipsative assessment and why would I use it?
Feel free to comment, share and let us know in which ways these have helped you!