Posted by Chloe Mendonca
In just five weeks, Questionmark users and other learning professionals will gather in Midrand for the first South African Questionmark Users Conference.
Delegates will enjoy a full programme, from case studies to features and functions sessions on the effective use of Questionmark technologies.
There will also be time for networking during lunches and our Thursday evening event.
Here are some of the sessions you can look forward to:
- Case Study: Coming alive with Questionmark Live: A mind shift for lecturers – University of Pretoria
- Case Study: Lessons and Discoveries over a decade with Questionmark – Nedbank
- Case Study: Stretching the Boundaries: Using Questionmark in a High-Volume Assessment Environment – University of Pretoria
- Features and Functions: New browser based tools for collaborative authoring – Overview and Demonstrations
- Features and Functions: Analysing and Sharing Results with Stakeholders: Overview of Key New Questionmark Reporting and Analytics features
- Features and Functions: Extending the Questionmark Platform: Updates and overviews of APIs, Standards Support, and integrations with third party applications
- Customer Panel Discussion: New Horizons for eAssessment