Questionmark cuts prices to help medical device manufacturers combat COVID-19
TRUMBULL, CT USA — April 8, 2020 — Questionmark, the enterprise-grade assessment provider, is offering a promotion on its assessment platform and services to help manufacturers assess their people, ensuring they meet required standards and regulations.
Manufacturers worldwide are pulling out the stops to help fight COVID-19. Some are stepping up production of vital medical equipment. Others are moving into the medical sector and fast-tracking essential products.
At this critical time, manufacturers need their people to adapt, learn new skills and meet compliance requirements. Their people need to be trained and then properly assessed, to make sure that training has been effective.
Questionmark is offering a range of promotional bundles so manufacturers can assess their people, ensuring they meet manufacturing standards and medical regulations.
The promotion will support manufacturers to deliver assessments that are valid, reliable and fair, and help them to tackle the COVID-19 challenge.
Lars Pedersen, CEO, Questionmark, said: “Manufacturers globally are doing all they can to help combat COVID-19. Many need their people to learn new skills and meet both manufacturing standards and regulatory requirements. They must train people at speed and under pressure and they must assess these people to know that training has been successful. That is where we can help manufacturers to ensure they have the right assessments in place and can meet the COVID-19 challenge.”
The core bundle consists of:
- The Questionmark Platform: can assess an unlimited number of test-sitters, from anywhere in the world. The platform provides a range of assessment formats including ‘drag and drop’, ‘multiple choice’ and many more. Organizations can conduct a range of assessments across different courses and ability ranges. Tests are automatically marked. Results are instantly compiled. Trends and patterns are easy and quick to spot.
- Forensic Analysis: will give confidence in the integrity of their assessment results by making it possible to identify types of cheating that are usually hard to spot. Questionmark’s Forensic Analysis looks for patterns such as similarities in answers and the time taken to answer each question.
- Professional Services: with access to Questionmark content experts, test-setters can ensure that the assessment is robust and appropriate. The experts will support organizations in setting up and deploying the platform and migrating from existing systems. As such, organizations new to the platform will receive a high level of support as they begin operating in a new environment.
Additional features are also available as part of the bundles include:
- Record & Review: while organizations may trust staff or students to play by the rule of any test or assessment, there are times when the integrity of the results need to be justified to external stakeholders. Questionmark Record and Review function records the test taking place and flags anomalies for future analysis.
- Questionmark Secure: when the stakes are high, extra security is needed. Questionmark Secure is a locked-down browser designed to help you provide a secure environment in which to deliver high stakes assessments such as tests and exams. Delivering assessments via Questionmark Secure can help significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
Taking up the promotion
Further details can be found HERE.
The promotion is open to new customers and will run until the end of June 2020. Manufacturers wishing to take up the promotion should contact Questionmark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questionmark has more than 30 years’ experience in helping businesses and organizations deliver secure online assessments. Last year Questionmark delivered 19.5 million assessments around the world.
For more information on Questionmark platform and services, visit: www.questionmark.com