Posted by Julie Delazyn
I read and answer comments all the time from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ about the value of the presentations we post on our Questionmark SlideShare page as well as the ways in which they are being shared and used.
Presentations make up a huge part of the way thought leaders at Questionmark pass on all the great information that comes from our various white papers, research and case studies. As we enter the second quarter of the year, we’d like to highlight some of the most popular presentations we’ve featured on the blog.
5. Using the Angoff Method to Set Cut Scores (Alan Wheaton and Jim Parry, USCG)
4. Alignment, Impact and Measurement with the A-model (Bruce C. Aaron, Ametrico)
3. EATP- Using a blended delivery model to drive strategic success for SAP certification (Susan Martin and Ralf Kirchgaessner, SAP and John Kleeman, Questionmark)
2. Measuring Social Learning in SharePoint with Assessments (John Kleeman, Questionmark)
1. Assess to Comply: how else can you be sure that employees understand? (John Kleeman, Questionmark)
Feel free to comment, share and let us know in which ways these have helped you!