Posted by Joan Phaup
Thinking of Thanksgiving, something we are always grateful for here at Questionmark is, of course, our customers!
Those who “like” our page and post comments on the conference banner there are being entered into a random drawing for a free conference registration plus a food service gift certificate from the Grand Hyatt San Antonio.
If you have not done this yet, there’s still time! The sweepstakes ends Sunday, December 1, so take a moment to tell us why you’d like to attend the conference. We’ll put your name in the hat along with all the others. And if you’ve already registered, we’ll refund your fee.
Here are just a few of the answers we’ve received to the question, “Why would you like to attend the Questionmark 2014 Users Conference?”
- “Excellent learning opportunities…and tacos.”
- “I met so many great people at last year’s conference in Baltimore that were using Questionmark in so many different ways to support training. Good opportunity to pick everyone’s brains!”
- ” I have never attended before and Questionmark has become essential in my day-to-day. So I’d like face-to-face interaction with other users and the Questionmark staff.”
- “Would enjoy seeing what’s new with Questionmark and what is planned for the future.”
- “We are getting ready to implement testing through Questionmark, so conference attendance would be a great opportunity to learn more about the software and network!”
- “I would like to hear stories from other users as well as meet more of the Questionmark staff, who have always been generous in their assistance.”
Then there was the entrant who raved about everything from Tech Central and breakout presentations to the fun of meeting people with common interests, then simply put into words the wish of everyone who is written in so far: “PICK ME!!!”
The winner’s name will be drawn at random on December 2nd. If you’re not on Facebook or have questions about the sweepstakes rules, click here.
So, what’s your answer to the question? Like us on Facebook if you haven’t already — and click on the conference sweepstakes banner there to tell us why you’d like to attend the conference. The deadline for entries is Sunday, December 1 — so go to our Facebook page soon — to “Like,” “Click,” and “Comment.”