Posted by Joan Phaup
Getting together with fellow users of Questionmark technologies is one of the best ways to learn best practices and discover new uses for online assessments. So we’re delighted to announce plans for the Questionmark 2013 European Users Conference in Barcelona November 10 – 12.
Mark your calendar now for this important learning event, and register as soon as you can. Here’s what you can expect during this gathering:
- Real-world case studies by Questionmark users
- Introductions to new solutions and features
- Sessions explaining Questionmark features & functions
- Presentations about testing and assessment best practices
- Opportunities to influence future solutions
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Plenty of time to network with your peers
The conference will take place at Hotel Fira Palace in the heart of Barcelona — between the famous Plaza de España and Gran Via Avenue and within easy reach of other parts of the city as well as the airport.
The call for presentation proposals is open until July 1st — so take this opportunity to share experiences and generate discussion among colleagues.
Early-bird registration discounts available until June 30th 2013, so sign up soon and start making your plans for Barcelona.