Thank you for your interest in our free report.
Compliance with regulations or corporate policies has become more and more relevant in the last several years. The paper explains nine key factors that contribute to this, including:
- More multinational companies
- Increasing regulations
- Increasing multinational laws
- Regulators requiring more training and assessment
- Regulators fining more heavily
- Widespread data security breaches
- Continued employee turnover
- Rapid technology change
- Remaining compliant despite the move to informal learning
The paper also describes how technologies from the proven market leaders – SAP and Questionmark – can help readers create and manage training and assessment for their workforce to reduce compliance risk. It describes the business benefits of using the SAP® SuccessFactors® Learning solution, the SAP Enable Now solution, and the SAP Assessment Management application by Questionmark.
To download this report, please fill out the form.