TRUMBULL, CT USA — September 8, 2020 — Questionmark, the online assessment provider, announces Founder and Executive Director, John Kleeman has been appointed to a pivotal role for the Association of Test Publishers (ATP). John will serve as 2021 Chair of the ATP Board of Directors.
Questionmark, sponsor of the upcoming 2020 ATP Virtual Global Conference, has been a longstanding member of ATP. John Kleeman was the original founder of Questionmark and has over 30 years’ experience in the assessment industry. John was part of the team that initially developed the IMS QTI question exchange language and has played a leading role in several other assessment related international standards. He helped found the ATP International Privacy Subcommittee, and was the lead writer for its recent publication, “Privacy Guidance When Using Video in the Testing Industry”.
“John’s contribution to ATP’s worldwide mission has been outstanding”, said CEO of ATP William G. Harris, Ph.D. “His active engagement in numerous ATP initiatives led to his peers unanimously electing him to serve as the 2021 chairperson for the ATP Board of Directors. Under John’s leadership, the ATP looks to reach new heights as an important voice for innovation and fairness in assessment and testing.”
The Association of Test Publishers is a global, non-profit organization representing leading publishers and assessment service providers in the testing industry. ATP promotes and develops testing and assessment best practices internationally and facilitates an environment that benefits test-takers, businesses, educational organizations, and society at large.
“Assessments have a key role to play as the world moves through and beyond Covid-19.” said John Kleeman. “Assessments allow individuals to show their merit, organizations to select the right people; and for society, assessments promote diversity and productivity. In 2020, the ATP, under the leadership of permanent CEO G Harris and 2020 Chair John Weiner of PSI, have accelerated the digital transformation of the ATP. I look forward to working with them and all ATP member organizations to promote the benefits of valid, reliable and fair assessments. “
The 2020 ATP Virtual Global Conference will take place on September 14-18, 2020. John Kleeman along with Questionmark colleague, Kristin Bernor, Head of External Relations will be presenting five sessions:
How SAP Has Digitally Transformed Their Certification Program
- Presenters: Daniela Kelemen, SAP and John Kleeman, Questionmark
- This session will be available OnDemand during the conference
Delivering Occupational Assessments under ISO 10667: Gaining an International Advantage
- Presenters: John Kleeman, Questionmark; Anders Sjöberg, Psychometrics Sweden; and Alan Thiemann, Association of Test Publishers
- Monday, September 14, 2020, 4:15 PM – 4:55 PM EDT
If a Computer Algorithm Detects a Security Anomaly, What Reactions Are Appropriate?
- Presenters: David Foster, Caveon and John Kleeman, Questionmark
- Monday, September 14, 2020, 9:30 PM – 10:10 PM EDT and Thursday, September 17, 2020 4.15 PM – 4.55 PM EDT
ATP Guidance on Video Surveillance. What is Safe? What is Sensible? What is Unwise?
- Presenters: John Kleeman, Questionmark, Alan Thiemann, Association of Test Publishers and Allison Mulford, Prometric
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 8:00 AM – 8:40 AM EDT
Best Practices for Translating and Adapting Computerized Tests and Exams in the 21st Century
- Presenters: Steve Dept, cApStAn and Kristin Bernor, Questionmark
- Friday, September 18, 2020, 4:15 PM – 4:55 PM EDT
For more information on Questionmark, visit https://www.questionmark.com.