Posted by Joan Phaup
This is the last time I’ll mention early-bird sign-ups for the Questionmark 2012 Users Conference.
That’s because today is the last day to save $100 on your conference registration.
We are looking forward to seeing customers in New Orleans March 20 – 23 for three days of exceptional learning, professional development and networking.
A few highlights from the conference program:
- Two optional pre-conference workshops: Boot Camp for Beginners and Criterion-Referenced Test Development
- Jane Bozarth’s keynote, Look Before You Leap: What You Measure is What You Get
- Focus groups about future solutions for assessment authoring, delivery, analytics and more
- Case studies and peer discussions
- Instruction in the use of Questionmark features and functions
- Advice from industry experts on everything from instructional design to item analysis
- Social events and all that jazz!
Why wait any longer? Sign up today!