Questionmark Conference 2019
Assess for Success | February 26th - March 1st
Maximize your assessment value
Are you prepared for the next generation of assessment management?
Harness the power of your results
Are you getting the data and insight you need to make informed decisions?
Innovate with us on future assessment technologies
What are your measurement needs today -- what will they be tomorrow?
Questionmark customers will gather in San Diego next February for Questionmark Conference 2019.
Conference highlights include:
- Real-world case studies by users in business, government and higher education
- Introductions to new solutions and features
- Sessions explaining Questionmark features & functions
- Testing and assessment best practices sessions
- Opportunities to influence future solutions
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Networking opportunities
The Questionmark Users Conference offers some of these outstanding learning opportunities:
- Features and Functions: Learn valuable skills and techniques for beginning, intermediate and advanced users of Questionmark's assessment management technologies.
- Assessments in Practice: Hear experienced Questionmark users share their challenges, solutions and lessons learned.
- Applying Best Practices: Explore assessment techniques & best practices.
- General Sessions: Find out about the latest new Questionmark features and influence future product development.
- Tech Central: Meet one-on-one with a Questionmark tech and get your questions answered
- Networking Opportunities: Industry-specific discussions, networking meals and exciting social events.
- Testing and Assessment professionals such as instructional designers, trainers, educators and managers from organizations using Questionmark technologies
- Experienced Questionmark users seeking more in-depth knowledge and planning for future upgrades
- Beginners who want a great introduction to using online surveys, quizzes, tests
Feedback from past conference attendees:
- “I learned so much! ... The conference is three days of fun, learning, and meeting people who are going through the same things that you are.” Patti Janik, Ryerson, Inc.
- “Questionmark puts on the best conferences I have ever attended.” Scott Wilde, Intermountain Healthcare
- “Each year I learn something new that I can apply to my work, and I always meet people who deeply understand how to use Questionmark effectively.” Samantha Vuong, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- “I got all the answers to all my questions and met the right people within my first day here. This conference is an experience I would do again in a heartbeat.” Tim Pospisil, Nebraska Public Power District