Measure knowledge, skills and attitudes for certification, compliance and successful learning outcomes
Questionmark OnDemand is a cloud-based Assessment Management System that enables you to author, deliver and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
- Author questions and organize them into tests, exams, quizzes or surveys.
- Deliver via browser, secure browser, mobile devices or paper.
- Analyze and distribute meaningful reports on results to stakeholders.
- Ensure the integrity of test and exam results with best-in-class security.
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Questionmark's reporting and analytics tools empower you with Assessment Intelligence™ with a broad range of predefined reporting and analytics tools -- including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more -- that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- Are my items and assessments reliable and defensible?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
- Options to deploy in European-based data center or US-based data center
- Scalable, secure platform for high-volume delivery needs and 99.9+% uptime
- Multi-tiered architecture with firewalls between layers and database encryption
- State-of-the-art, secure, climate-controlled data center with multiple connections to power grid and internet
- Extensive service continuity, data security, backup and protection measures