Assessment solutions for higher education
Ensuring trustworthy results for successful learning outcomes
Questionmark supports institutions of higher learning with a range of assessment management capabilities for measuring, analyzing and documenting knowledge, skills, abilities and attitudes. Universities, colleges and distance learning organizations worldwide count on Questionmark's technologies for results including:
- Trustworthy and defensible exam results
- Increased student satisfaction
- Successful Learning Outcomes
Universities, colleges and distance learning organizations worldwide count on Questionmark's Assessment Management technologies to provide an intuitive student experience, easy-yet-powerful content authoring, defensible results and successful learning outcomes. Questionmark enables education and testing professionals to:
- Create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams on any topic, for any course or curriculum.
- Enable students take assessments on their own laptops, tablets or smartphones.
- Use intuitive browser-based app to author and tag questions organized in hierarchical, searchable large item banks
- Deliver high-stakes tests and exams securely to minimize opportunity for cheating and fraud
- Use Online Proctoring to ensure integrity of distance learning test and exam results
- Conduct observational assessments (such as OSCE)
- Analyze and report on results to students, instructors, administrators and other stakeholders.
- Shorten students' learning curves with instant results and prescriptive feedback
- Integrate with Blackboard, D2L, Canvas, Moodle, Sakai and more
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
Questionmark Live provides SMEs an easy, collaborative browser-based authoring, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones.
Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant's answers.
Questionmark helps protect valuable exam content and ensure the integrity of results by providing a broad range of secure delivery options, including the ability to require proctoring for exam delivery -- and the ability to integrate with online proctoring solutions.
Tests and exams can be delivered via secure, lock-down browsers including Questionmark Secure for Windows, Questionmark Secure for Mac and Questionmark Secure for iPad. Questionmark Secure provides a secure environment for exam delivery, "locking down" the candidates devices, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
Questionmark's Live Online Proctoring solution enables you to safely, securely, and conveniently deliver exams to candidates while they’re at work or home, eliminating the need for expensive time off, challenging travel or dealing with test centers. Questionmark helps you protect your content, the scoring algorithms, reduce cheating, and ensures the validity, reliability, & defensibility of your exams - while giving you the tools to rapidly deploy new exams.
Questionmark offers many predefined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more—that enable you to analyze and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did students think of the course?
- What did students learn?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did class or group compare to another?
Questionmark makes it easy to delivery observational and workplace assessments in which an "observer" logs in and assesses participants on how they performs specific tasks and rates their cognitive knowledge or abilities. Combined with Questionmark's mobile delivery capabilities, Questionmark users have the flexibility to conduct observational assessments when they need to, where they need to—with results instantly saved to the central repository for analysis and reporting to stakeholders.
For maximum flexibility in delivery, users may deploy Questionmark's printing and scanning solution, which enables users to author assessments in Questionmark that participants may read and answer on paper. Participant responses can then be scanned and uploaded to Questionmark for scoring and reporting. Benefits include:
- Authoring and item banking in Questionmark
- Blended assessment delivery
- Integrated reporting of test results
- Quick, comprehensive reports
- Compatibility with many scanning systems
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organizations
- Accelerate time to deployment
- Automate business processes
- Customize reporting and analytics
- Deploy and integrate Questionmark with other systems
FERPA is a US federal law protecting the privacy of student information. Questionmark's US OnDemand service offers contract terms that include specific FERPA commitments and allows customers to administer assessments and store data in compliance with FERPA.
Student Privacy Pledge
The Student Privacy Pledge is managed by The Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). Companies who sign up to it make legally enforceable commitments to affirm that they safeguard student data. The Student Privacy Pledge seeks to safeguard student privacy regarding the collection, maintenance, and use of student personal information. Questionmark has signed the Student Privacy Pledge and you can see more information at https://studentprivacypledge.org