What makes a “good” test? Our webinar explores 10 essential questions you should consider when developing your next test or exam, such as:
- How many questions should I include for each objective?
- Is it safe and defensible to select questions at random?
- What time limit should I set?
- How can I determine a defensible cut pass/fail score?
- Should my test be open-book or closed-book?
Decisions matter and answers to these questions can impact your assessments. This session shares tips and best practice guidance for developing fair, valid, reliable tests that provide your stakeholders with actionable, defensible results for informed decision-making.
Submit the following form to access the recording!