Posted by Julie Delazyn
The Questionmark Users Conference in Napa Valley March 10-13 is officially less than a month away!
We are looking forward to seeing you there for three full days of learning and special events.
Experiencing the complete conference offers by far the best way to learn about assessment-related best practices and about how to make the most of Questionmark technologies. Participants will hear customer case studies and learn about the unique ways in which other organizations are using assessments. They will also weigh in on the product road map, connect with Questionmark staff and network with their peers while enjoying California’s beautiful wine country.
But here’s a great opportunity for Questionmark users who can’t travel to the conference this year: live webcasts of selected conference sessions.
These select sessions will be broadcast at no charge March 11-12:
- Opening General Session
- Introduction to Item Development in Large-Scale Test Development
- Hacking yourself first: Protecting your assessment data with penetration testing
- Conference Keynote
- Overview of Setting Performance Standards: Making the cognitive leap from scores to interpretations
- Writing Performance-Based Test Items
Make sure to sign up for conference webcasts
Aside from getting to take advantage of beautiful California wine country, there’s much more in store for conference participants:
- All the above presentations, plus a dozen other sessions about best practices, innovative case studies and Questionmark features and functions
- Lunchtime poster sessions and demos
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Opportunities to see and influence the product road map
- Networking events: two special dinners and an exclusive tour of Markham Winery