Posted by Julie Delazyn
Questionmark Conference 2017 is the place to be for vital info and training on the latest assessment technologies and best practices. This event will give you the tools you need to take your assessments to the next level and harness the power of your results.
Register by February 22 — your final chance to save for early-bird discounts.
This year, we’re offering a special pre-conference session. Advanced Test Item Writing Workshop – Learn how to test more than just knowledge. Join Certified Performance Technologist Jim Parry – an expert user of Questionmark technologies – in this fast paced, high-powered workshop.
What’s on the agenda? Here’s a sneak-peek of what you can expect in Santa Fe March 21-24:
- Explore the Advanced Editor in Next Gen Authoring
- Avionics: A hands-on, performance-based certification using Questionmark at SpaceTEC
- Certifying Services-Oriented Associates at PetSmart
- Setting a Fair, Defensible Cut (Passing) Scores
- Staying Ahead of Evolving Security Threats
- See the full schedule-at-a-glance for details about many of the sessions we will be offering in Santa Fe.