Wednesday, July 19th, 2022
11:00 AM EST (New York)
3:00 PM GMT (London)
Template files allow authors to change how questions appear to participants. A template file can contain no settings or any number of settings. Learn how to manipulate your template file to alter the appearance of your questions.
During this session we will cover:
- How to add your own logo to an assessment
- How to change assessment behavior
- How to change the text on buttons
- How to add tools to your template
- Learn which settings take precedence
Submit the following form to access the webinar recording and slide deck.