Questionmark Communities Terms & Conditions
You should read this agreement carefully before using Questionmark Communities. By selecting the 'I agree to the Questionmark Communities terms and conditions' checkbox, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by this agreement. This is a legally binding agreement between 'you' and 'Questionmark' (Questionmark Corporation, 35 Nutmeg Drive, Suite 330, Trumbull, CT 06611).
- Questionmark agrees to provide you access to Questionmark Communities in accordance with this agreement.
- You agree to use Questionmark Communities in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that Questionmark Communities is provided on an 'as is, as available' basis.
- All articles, resources, and messages displayed on Questionmark Communities are for information only and are not a substitute for specific advice.
- Your access to and use of Questionmark Communities may be terminated at any time for any reason or for no reason by you or by Questionmark.
- By using Questionmark Communities, you give consent to Questionmark storing cookies on your device to help make Questionmark Communities functional and performant.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, or upload any of the material on Questionmark Communities without our prior written consent. No intellectual property or other rights are being granted to you.
- To the extent that portions of Questionmark Communities (such as 'chat rooms', 'download area', 'discussion forums' or 'bulletin boards') provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ('posting'), be advised that we do not screen, edit, or review postings prior to their appearance on this web site, and postings do not necessarily reflect the views of Questionmark. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Questionmark excludes all responsibility and liability for the postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on Questionmark Communities.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all postings you provide and all material they contain and that such posting shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- Where Questionmark provides hypertext links to other sites it is for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by Questionmark of any products or services in such sites; Questionmark accepts no liability nor makes any endorsement or approval of the same.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Questionmark, on behalf of its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors excludes liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitations any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or any damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Questionmark has been advised of the possibility of such damage or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of Questionmark Communities or any web site with which it is linked.
- Questionmark reserves the right to monitor all material posted in Questionmark Communities and to remove any which we consider in our absolute discretion to be offensive or otherwise in breach of this agreement.
- This agreement contains the entire understanding between you and Questionmark with respect of Questionmark Communities, and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us.
- Should any part of this agreement be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion, and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of this agreement had been eliminated. This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut in the United States, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Bridgeport, Connecticut in the United States.