Posted by Julie Delazyn
The secure delivery of high-stakes assessments should protect valuable test/exam content and the integrity of results as well as personally identifiable information about participants.
Achieving this requires organizations to thoughtfully determine what delivery methods and security measures to use – by carefully considering questions such as these:
- How can we provide security measures that make sense for a particular type of assessment?
- How do the potential outcomes of an assessment affect a participant’s propensity to cheat?
- What should we look for in terms of network security, application security and data center security?
- How can we mitigate such threats as impersonation, content theft and cheating?
- What measures should we take to protect data?
- What monitoring options should we consider?
Check out this SlideShare presentation as a framework for addressing these questions: