This Tuesday Training with the Techs session is all about using formative assessments, a diagnostic tool for instructors to measure a learner’s level of knowledge and skills, and providing this feedback to learners.
The topics we’ll cover include:
- What are formative assessments?
- Applying feedback – how to use question, topic, and assessment-level feedback
- Question description – how to leverage properly for assessment usage
- Branching – how to use to branch to easier/harder assessments
- Reporting – how to use reporting for remediation purposes to see how the class is performing on given topic areas
Join our expert trainers to discover the feedback formula to success!