Are you brand new to testing and assessments? Confused about the difference between validity and reliability? Looking for ideas on what goes into to putting together a good test? Join us for this webinar.
Most organizations use assessments as part of talent development initiatives, promotions, compliance, onboarding, or recruitment. The stakes are substantial: decisions made based on the results can impact both the reputation and financial well-being of the organization as well as the lives of its employees.
This webinar will discuss strategies for developing assessments that are both valid (they measure the right knowledge/skills/competencies) and reliable (they are consistent in that measurement) to provide stakeholders with actionable, defensible results for informed decision-making.
Join us for this one-hour webinar to learn the basics of:
- Assessment before, during and after learning
- Validity and reliability: Why they are important
- Job task analysis and test blueprinting
- Measuring “above knowledge”
- Setting defensible pass/fail scores
- Techniques for making tests shorter
Submit the following form to get the recording and slides.