It’s that time of the year again! Registration for the 2011 Users Conference in Los Angeles March 15 – 18 is now open.
We’re very pleased that Bryan Chapman will present the conference keynote address. As Chief Learning Strategist at Chapman Alliance, Bryan is involved in providing research-centric consulting solutions that help organizations define, operate and optimize their strategic learning initiatives.
Reasons to attend:
- Get technical training and tips on best practices
- Network with colleagues who share your interests
- Learn from your peers through case studies and facilitated discussions
- Influence future Questionmark technologies and services
- Develop new skills and strategies
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Los Angeles!
The conference is a valuable opportunity to network with other assessment professionals and to help shape future product features by meeting with Questionmark’s product managers. Be a part of our industry-specific discussions, birds-of-a-feather conversations, and evening events.
Want to learn more? Watch Questionmark CEO Eric Shepherd’s video:
What: 2011 Users Conference in Los Angeles
When: Tuesday, March 15th through Friday March 18th, 2011
Where: The Omni Los Angeles Hotel / Los Angeles, California
Reminder: group discounts available. Also, register by December 3rd to save $200.