Badging recognises achievements and helps make better people-based decisions
Digital badges enable individuals to show verifiable evidence of their skills and achievements on their online professional profile, email footer, or social media.
For credentialing organisations, digital badges are a convenient way to issue certifications to those who have completed programmes and assessments.
For employers, badging provides digital credentials that recognise, reward, capitalise on, and communicate achievements.
Digital credentials make it easier for organisations to recognise achievement, support learning and development, and make people-related decisions.
We offer an integrated, innovative learning and assessment solution with portable, digital and verified achievement credentialing.
There is no need to manage multiple pieces of software as the service operates seamlessly with our platform. The service and automatically aware badges as individuals complete, and pass, their assessments.
Current customers can enable this feature immediately.
Learn more about integrating assessments with the market leading Acclaim platform from Credly.
Benefits for credentialing organisations:
- Maintain business continuity: digital badges provide a convenient and safe way to issue certificates and awards to those who have passed exams when paper certificates are more problematic.
- Increase brand awareness: as successful candidates share a badge, it helps promote that course and organisation.
- Benefit from additional credibility: when programmes and assessments are hard and badges are awarded only to the best candidates, the organisation gains credibility as those individuals share their achievements.
- Demonstrate value: with digital badges, successful test-takers have portable and verified evidence of their skills and expertise without the need for a full diploma. This helps show the value of the credentialing organisation’s course to a wider audience.
Benefits for employers:
- Show competency: digital badges awarded for recognised courses and qualifications help demonstrate to customers, suppliers, and partners that a business’s people are competent and reliable.
- Demonstrate compliance: when employees have digital credentials to show they meet regulatory requirements, customers, suppliers, and partners can see that a company and its people can be trusted.
- Map skills: badges enable firm’s to quickly create heat maps according to expertise, providing insight into the skills their people have and what skills or training they may need.
- Recruit and retain the best: digital badges can be used to demonstrate to employees that a firm is a good employer, helping recruit and retain the best people.
- Build brand: when employees share an employer’s badge on their profiles or social media, this helps the business to reach new audiences, increase awareness and build brand.