Posted by Joan Phaup
Nine is today’s magic number — the 9th of March, that is: the last day to register online for the Questionmark Users Conference March 14 – 17th in Miami.
Here are a few more significant numbers for you as we count down to March 14th:
- 11 Customer Case Studies including two about integrations of Questionmark Perception with SAP
- 8 Tech Training presentations including Planning Your Migration from Perception v4 to v5
- 6 Tech Central sessions where Perception users meet one-on-one with a Questionmark Technician and get their questions answered
- 6 Product Central sessions, including focus groups run by Questionmark product managers seeking customers’ views on potential new features
- 6 Best Practices presentations including one on Item and Test Analysis Analytics
- 3 Peer Discussions including one on Security Strategies for High-stakes Tests
- 3 Drop-in Demos featuring Questionmark Live, new features in Perception version 5, mobile delivery and more
- 3 exciting Evening Events, including a dinner cruise with drinks, dinner and networking opportunities
- 2 General Sessions where Questionmark Customers learn about new and future technologies
- 1 Keynote by Dr. David Metcalf of the University of Central Florida’s Institute for Simulation and Training about Assessments on the Move: Mobility, Mashups and More
If you’re still wondering whether to attend or not, check out what participants in last year’s conference have to say in this video!