Posted by Julie Delazyn
Do you want to be part of the most important learning event of the year? Come to the Questionmark Users Conference in Napa Valley March 10 – 13!
Here are some great reasons to be there:
- Protect your assessment data: Stop cheaters, hackers and attackers
- Examine the tools and techniques essential for trustable assessment results
- Create better assessments: measure knowledge, skills and abilities
- Use assessments to gather business intelligence
- Understand the technologies that support sound assessment practices
- Explore the latest Questionmark authoring, delivery and reporting feature
Register by January 29 for this essential professional development event and save $100.
We are thrilled by the rich content that will be offered at the conference and wanted to give you a sneak-peek at what you’ll have access to in Napa.
Here’s the current line-up of breakout sessions:
- Using Questionmark to Conduct Performance Based Certifications
- Transitioning 70 Years of High Stakes Testing to Questionmark
- Writing Performance-Based Test Items
- Deploying Questionmark Perception in a Heavily Firewalled Load-Balanced Environment
- Building a Better Report with OData
- Using Questionmark to Develop an Innovative Personnel Selection Tool
- Questionmark AICC Integration with SuccessFactors
- Introduction to Item Development in Large-Scale Test Development
- Making the Case for Trustable Assessment Results in your Organization
- Questionmark Customer Portals: Deploying Questionmark to work for your Business
- Twenty Testing Tips: Good practice in using assessments
- Hackers, Attackers and Your Assessments: Protecting your assessment data with penetration testing
- Last Mile of Delivery: Ensuring the security of your assessments
- Assessment Authoring
- Integrating with Key Technologies to Maximize Your Assessments and Results
- Overview of Setting Performance Standards: Making the cognitive leap from scores to interpretations
- BYOL: Item and Topic Authoring
- Successfully Deploying Questionmark Perception
- Customizing the Participant Interface
There will be so much to learn during our three days together. Other activities will include evening events in California’s wine country! We look forward to seeing you there.
Register for the conference by January 29th to save $100