Proudly supporting our customers
Questionmark provides an extensive range of online product documentation, including installation guides, quick-start guides, manuals, and best practice guides on our support site:
Our experienced technical services representatives possess the in-depth product knowledge required to provide customers with superior technical services. Questionmark's support plans supplement your investment so that your deployment and upgrades can be planned and organized without undue stress. The enterprise support plans provide additional premium support options.
For some products, Questionmark makes "community editions" of its software available for download from the Questionmark website and/or the Questionmark developer support site. Community editions are freely available applications and connectors that build on Questionmark’s Open Assessment Platform™. Community edition software is openly developed and maintained in the community and is distributed using open-source licenses.
Questionmark does not provide support for community edition software but anyone is free to download, use, modify, and redistribute it. Click here for a Knowledge Base article with more information about community editions of Questionmark products.
In order to continue providing reliable, high-quality products and services, Questionmark periodically "sunsets" or retires older versions of its products, thereby discontinuing technical support for these versions. Retiring older products allows Questionmark to focus resources on enhancing products and providing support for more current versions.
If you are currently using a retired Questionmark product but want to continue receiving live technical support, you will need to install and register a supported version. Here is basic information about Questionmark’s sunset policies. If you require more information, please email email@example.com.
- Minor versions will be supported by phone and email for 24 months after the release date of the next major version. However, issues that need resolution will almost certainly require an upgrade to the latest version.
- Customers are encouraged to move to the next major version as soon as possible.
- Public training courses for previous major versions will stop within 2 months of the release of the next major version.
- Private training courses for previous major versions will stop within 6 months of the release of the next major version.
- Consulting services on previous major versions will stop within 6 months of the release of the next major version.
- Issues with the previous version will be fixed at Questionmark’s discretion, depending on the severity of the problem.
Support status of recent on-premise versions of Questionmark software:
|Version||Date released||Support status|
|Questionmark OnPremise||July 2017|
|Questionmark Perception 5.7||May 2014|
|Questionmark Perception 5.4||May 2012|
|Questionmark Perception 5.2||June 2010|
Prospective customers may send us email at any time, free of charge to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your query will usually be answered, by email, within one working day. If you are having any kind of difficulty with Questionmark, this may be an effective way to find the solution.