Questionmark Perception training
Three-day, hands-on training: Questionmark Perception 5
This is a comprehensive, hands-on course that covers all three phases of Questionmark's assessment process. This course enables participants to effectively use the major components and features of the Perception assessment management system. Participants will learn to:
- Author assessments using our browser-based authoring tool Questionmark Live
- Deliver assessments securely online or offline, to desktop or mobile devices
- Report and analyze results and learn how to share with stakeholders
When you attend this course, we recommend that you bring with you some tests and assessments to enter into the system. This will make your training more satisfying and actually get some work done! Bringing electronic media (word processing files, sound and video files) will help you get up to speed quickly and help our trainer deal with some real life examples.
- A Questionmark expert to teach the class
- Training exercises
- Advice about how to implement your computerised assessment program
- Breakfast from 9.30 a.m. each morning and a light lunch each afternoon.
- A laptop running Windows
- Your travel and hotel expenses
- Payment for the course
By the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Create topic folders and topic outcomes
- Author a variety of item types and understand the methods for importing items
- Develop and publish assessments
- Explore the administrative functions
- Create reports in Questionmark Analytics
Participants are challenged to execute assessment development tasks using the software. Exercise materials are provided, but participants are encouraged to bring their own assessment content to the course and may substitute their own projects for the classroom exercises, where applicable.
Each module is comprised of multiple activities, with different activities designed for motivation, comprehension, practice, and application. The exercises have been crafted to reflect authentic assessment-related tasks and contexts.
Customised onsite training is available for organisations with specialised requirements or those seeking a combination of software and best practices instruction. This option is ideal for organisations seeking to minimise travel expenses when training multiple users, or looking for personalised guidance from a Perception expert to focus on the skills and tasks most relevant to your context. Please contact your Questionmark account manager to discuss customised training options or firstname.lastname@example.org.