Measure knowledge, skills, and attitudes for certification, compliance and successful learning outcomes
- Author questions online and organise them into exams, quizzes, tests, or surveys.
- Deliver via browser, secure browser, mobile devices, or paper.
- Analyse and distribute meaningful reports on results to stakeholders.
Questionmark provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests, and exams, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Learn more about collaborative authoring...
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones. Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems.
Questionmark helps protect valuable exam content and ensure the integrity of results by providing a broad range of secure delivery options, including the ability to require proctoring for exam delivery -- and the ability to integrate with online proctoring solutions.
Tests and exams can be delivered via secure, lock-down browsers including Questionmark Secure for Windows, Questionmark Secure for Mac and Questionmark Secure for iPad. Questionmark Secure provides a secure environment for exam delivery, "locking down" the candidates devices, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft. Learn more about Questionmark Secure
Questionmark OnDemand offers many pre-defined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting, and more—that enable you to analyse and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
- Built-in assessment screens, controls and login pages in 36 languages, including support for right-to-left languages
- Translation Management System to streamline translation, management and delivery of localized content to multinational workforces
- Questionmark Live item and assessment authoring interfaces in 17 languages
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimized to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark OnPremise and Questionmark OnDemand, our cloud-based assessment solution, share many of the same great features and functions. Indeed, if you had Questionmark OnDemand open in one browser, and Questionmark OnPremise opened in another, you might be hard-pressed to tell the two apart!
So why do more customers opt for Questionmark OnDemand?
Maybe because it's so easy to get up-and-running quickly with Questionmark OnDemand -- as simple as turning on a switch. And there's no expensive infrastructure to buy, deploy, maintain and upgrade. We look after all of that for you -- and it's all included in your Questionmark OnDemand subscription, so there are no hidden or unexpected costs. Plus, you get the peace-of-mind that comes with the >99.9% uptime that Questionmark OnDemand customers enjoy and expect (in fact, the Questionmark OnDemand platforms averaged 99.98% uptime in 2016 and 2017 combined!).
Here are a few distinctions to consider:
|Questionmark OnDemand||Questionmark OnPremise|
|State-of-the-art data centers in Europe and US||Yes||Customer responsibility|
|Extensive service continuity, data security, backup and protection measures, including connections to multiple power grids and Tier 1 internet providers & backup generators||Yes - learn more at our Trust Center||Customer responsibility|
|Predictable Costs: Questionmark manages infrastructure (hardware, repairs, replacements, upgrades, etc.)||Yes||Customer responsibility|
|Optional Apps available for Printing & Scanning, Badging, Proctoring and Partner Management & Candidate Portals (with e-commerce, proctoring tools, certificate management, self-registration and more)||Yes||Not available for OnPremise|