Measure Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes for Certification, Compliance and Successful Learning Outcomes
Questionmark OnDemand provides you with Questionmark's comprehensive assessment authoring, scheduling, delivery and reporting capabilities—all without worrying about hardware, upgrades, or maintenance expenses.
Questionmark OnDemand provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests, and exams.
Questionmark Live provides SMEs an easy, collaborative browser-based authoring, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Learn more about collaborative authoring...
Questionmark OnDemand's responsive design features take the guesswork out of blended delivery, enabling you to author an assessment once, schedule it once and then deliver it in as many different ways as they like – including standard web browsers on PCs or Macs and mobile devices such as Androids or iPhones.
Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant’s answers.
Questionmark OnDemand offers many pre-defined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting, and more—that enable you to analyse and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
Questionmark assessments delivered online are optimised for screen-reader compatibility and support navigation using the keyboard or alternate pointing devices. Participants can easily toggle text size and contrast controls in online assessments.
- Built-in assessment screens, controls and login pages in 36 languages, including support for right-to-left languages
- Translation Management System to streamline translation, management and delivery of localised content to multinational workforces
- Questionmark Live item and assessment authoring interfaces in 17 languages
- European based data centre: ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 Accredited
- Scalable, secure platform for high-volume delivery needs and 99.9+% uptime
- Multi-tiered architecture with firewalls between layers and database encryption
- State-of-the-art, secure, climate-controlled data centre with multiple connections to power grid and internet
- Extensive service continuity, data security, backup and protection measures