Questionmark App for Apple® iPhone® and iPad™
Questionmark Perception's auto sensing, auto sizing delivery already simplifies delivery of your assessments via mobile devices. The Questionmark App for iPad and iPhone further streamlines access to your assessments, so participants can login and launch assessments via a the Questionmark app on their Apple® iPad™, iPhone® or iPod touch®.
The Questionmark App can be can be configured by Questionmark to link to your Questionmark Perception server (version 5.2 or above) for Participants to log in and answer assessments. The user must have a data plan or wifi connection. All Participant navigation happens through the browser interface. Features include:
- Splash screen branded to your organization's look and feel
- Can easily be configured by participants to point to your Perception server. Once the app is configured, it will automatically direct participants to your Perception server each subsequent time they launch it.
- Activity indicator while page is loading in the center of the screen as well as the status bar
- A user interface alert that displays if no internet connectivity is available or the page could not load
It's easy -- and it's free! Simply open iTunes, go to the iTunes Store and search on Questionmark. Or, from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, touch the App Store icon and search for the Questionmark App. For more information, visit the iTunes site:
Questionmark App for iPad Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later File size: 1.4 MB
Questionmark App for iPhone and iPod touch Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. File size: 0.4 MB
Once you have installed the app:
- Configure the app to launch assessments in your Questionmark Perception repository - or -
- If you don't have Perception deployed, click the "Demo" button to try some sample assessments.