Publish to LMS
Publish to LMS enables Questionmark authors and administrators to quickly and easily create content package files, streamlining integrations with other systems. Content Package files can be read and imported by LMSs (Learning Management Systems) or other applications, so that Questionmark assessments can be scheduled or launched by these other systems.
The Publish to LMS feature can be used to create the following:
- An AICC Content Package
- An IMS Content Package
- A SCORM 1.2 Content Package
- A SCORM 2004 Content Package
- An assessment URL
The content "package" created by Publish to LMS is a zipped collection of files that contain information about an assessment that can be used within an LMS to make an assessment available for participants to launch from within the LMS environment.
Publish to LMS supports standards including AICC, IMS content packaging, SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004. Support of industry standards enables interoperability between applications from different vendors, paving the way for a future in which an increasing number of systems will be connected.
- Streamlined creation of standards-compliant packages from within both Perception's Windows-based and browser-based authoring clients
- Simple wizard-based interface
- Standardised authoring and indexing for commercial content providers
- Integration with a wide array of management systems