Printing and Scanning
Author in Questionmark. Deliver online or on paper. Score assessments and report on results.
Online assessments are convenient, environmentally friendly, and make your job a lot easier. But when it’s not practical to deliver assessments online, printing them on paper may be the best option.
With Printing and Scanning from Questionmark, you get the best of both worlds. Questionmark’s printing and scanning solution enables you to author assessments that your participants can take online AND on paper. Responses can then be scanned, uploaded and scored, and become available for reporting along with results from your online assessments. Plus, Questionmark’s Printing and Scanning works with just about any scanner -- you can print and scan your own bubble sheets, with no expensive hardware or forms to buy
To use Printing and Scanning to deliver assessments, simply print from Questionmark, answer on paper, scan and upload results, and report on the results:
- Print from Questionmark: An “assessment snapshot” is created, generating a HTML version of an assessment ready for printing. A bubblesheet format is selected and customised.
- Deliver on paper: Participants then take their assessments and submit their responses by marking their 'bubble sheets'
- Scan and upload: Next, the bubble sheets are scanned, and the response data is read by the scanning software which produces an assessment data file. Data from this file is uploaded to the Questionmark database.
- Report on results: Responses are scored and available for reporting and analysis along with results from assessments delivered online.
- Authoring and item banking in Perception
- Blended assessment delivery
- Integrated reporting of test results
- Quick, comprehensive reports
- Compatibility with many scanning systems
The following types of questions can be used with Printing and Scanning assessments:
True / False
Yes / No