Easily integrate your LTI-compliant LMS with Questionmark - no software to install and can be configured within minutes!
What is LTI?
Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) is a set of technical specifications that integrates applications, or "LTI tool providers," with learning management systems, or "LTI tool consumers." The Questionmark LTI Connector allows the integration of LTI-compliant learning management systems, such as Moodle, with Questionmark OnDemand.
The LTI Connector is a hosted web application that connects a learning management system (such as Blackboard, Moodle or Sakai) to Questionmark. Once configured, the connector enables:
- Instructors/administrators to schedule Questionmark assessments from within the LMS environment or link directly from the LMS to Enterprise Manager, without the need to reenter usernames/passwords.
- Students can take Questionmark assessments directly from within the LMS environment. Their participant details are passed from the LMS to Questionmark without the need to reenter usernames/passwords.
- Scores are passed back to the LMS after an assessment has been completed.
- Instructors and administrators can take advantage of Questionmark’s flexible secure assessment delivery and in-depth analytics and reporting.
- Ease of single-sign-on access for administrators, instructors and assessment participants
- Rapid set-up: No software to install, and can be configured in a matter of minutes
- Standards-based connector supports integration with a broad range of LTI-compliant learning management systems
The Questionmark LTI Connector is used to create a ‘trusted relationship’ between a Questionmark repository and the customer’s LMS. Once the LTI Connector WebApp has been configured, Questionmark assessments can be scheduled directly from learning management systems like Moodle, and students can take Questionmark assessments directly from these learning management systems without needing to re-enter usernames and passwords. Scores can also be passed back to the learning management system after an assessment has been completed.