European Users Conference - Call for Papers
Case study presentations are an essential part of the Questionmark European Users Conference. They give customers the opportunity to share lessons learned and to generate discussion among colleagues. We are currently seeking case study proposals and hope you will consider telling your story at the conference.
If one or more of these statements apply to you, we hope you will strongly consider submitting a proposal:
- Your experience with Questionmark will help others.
- You have found innovative ways to use online assessments.
- You can explain how you organised your assessment program and the lessons you learned.
- You want to play an active role at the conference.
- You have something to say about an important assessment-related topic.
Please check back in February 2014, for information on how to submit a paper for the 2014 European Users Conference.