Assessment solutions: Life sciences
Assessment management solutions for skills development, certification, and compliance
Questionmark supports organisations in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries with a range of assessment management capabilities that help ensure compliance, certify skills and align the competencies of your workforce with strategic objectives. Questionmark’s assessment management solutions enable organisations to:
- Ensure the skills and competence of a sales force to support new product rollouts
- Improve and document employee knowledge of complex standard operating procedures.
- Lower cost and minimize time to submit accurate proof of regulatory compliance.
- Efficiently deliver and monitor course evaluations that help you improve effectiveness of learning programmes
- Measure skills and close competency gaps to adapt with changing market needs.
- Facilitate collaborative creation and review of assessment content from subject matter experts from around the world.
- Track and report the state of compliance and respond promptly to requests for compliance audits
Questionmark supports organisations in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries with a range of assessment management capabilities that help ensure compliance, certify skills and align the competencies of your workforce with strategic objectives. Questionmark’s assessment management solutions enable organizations to:
Questionmark OnDemand provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests, and exams.
Questionmark Live provides SMEs an easy, collaborative browser-based authoring, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Learn more about collaborative authoring...
Questionmark OnDemand's responsive design features take the guesswork out of blended delivery, enabling you to author an assessment once, schedule it once and then deliver it in as many different ways as they like – including standard web browsers on PCs or Macs and mobile devices such as Androids or iPhones.
Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant’s answers.
Questionmark Secure is designed to help you provide secure environment in which to deliver high stakes assessments such as tests and exams by "locking down" the participant’s PC, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture, and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft. Learn more...
Questionmark OnDemand offers many pre-defined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting, and more—that enable you to analyse and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
Questionmark assessments delivered online are optimised for screen-reader compatibility and support navigation using the keyboard or alternate pointing devices. Participants can easily toggle text size and contrast controls in online assessments.
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organisations