Assessment solutions for learning and training
Questionmark is widely used to enhance learning and training initiatives including:
Questionmark enables geographically dispersed assessment authors and testing professionals to create, review and deploy items and tests in shared repositories. Questions can be organised by topics and sub-topics and classified by difficulty levels and other criteria.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones. Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant's answers.
Questionmark offers many predefined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more—that enable you to analyse and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimised to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organisations