Assessment solutions for higher education
Ensuring trustworthy results for successful learning outcomes
Questionmark supports institutions of higher learning with a range of assessment management capabilities for measuring, analysing and documenting knowledge, skills, abilities and attitudes. Colleges, universities and distance learning organisations worldwide count on Questionmark's technologies for results including:
- Improved learning outcomes
- Increased student satisfaction
- Vital data for accreditation
Questionmark enables education and testing professionals to:
Questionmark enables geographically dispersed assessment authors and testing professionals to create, review and deploy items and tests in shared repositories. Questions can be organised by topics and sub-topics and classified by difficulty levels and other criteria.
Questionmark's responsive design capabilities take the guesswork out of blended delivery. Author an assessment once and then deliver it via many different types of devices—from PCs and Macs to tablets and smart phones. Flexible delivery options make it easy to deliver observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant's answers.
Questionmark Secure is designed to help you provide secure environment in which to deliver high stakes assessments such as tests and exams by "locking down" the participant’s PC, disabling the keys and functions used to print, screen capture, and task-switch. Questionmark Secure can significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation, content theft and cheating deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft. Learn more...
Questionmark offers many predefined reports and analytics—including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more—that enable you to analyse and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
Test administrators are also often required to meet the needs of participants with disabilities. Questionmark’s delivery platform includes several standard templates that include “text sizing” and “contrast controls” that administrators can make available to participants. Examples of accessibility features include:
- Exam delivery templates with “text sizing” and “contrast controls”
- Ability for administrator to "override" exam time limits
- Support for candidates that need to use alternate pointing devices
- Exam delivery optimised to support candidates using screen-readers
Questionmark provides a range of services aimed at helping organisations