Using Assessments for Compliance
Online assessments have long been used in compliance, but with increasing regulatory requirements, compliance is fast becoming a number one priority.
Assessments play an essential role by:
- warning of a lack of knowledge or understanding before it impacts the business
- highlighting training needs so you can direct resources towards areas of weakness
- providing conclusive documentation that training has taken place
- demonstrating your organisation’s commitment to comply with laws
- helping employees develop the knowledge skills and attitudes to perform well
This eBook highlights some of the benefits of using assessments in compliance and good practice recommendations for managing the entire assessment process.
To download the eBook, please fill out the following form.