How do you write surveys to measure attitudes effectively and bring your organization meaningful results? This 1-hour webinar shares good practice pointers that are backed up by research evidence. Key topics and objectives of this session include:
- Understand what influences people answering attitude surveys
- Learn techniques to write better survey questions (and common pitfalls to avoid)
- Discover how the wording and order of questions can influence answers
- Consider how many options to include in a question’s rating scale
- Limit “satisficing,” where participants take shortcuts or select a response without adequate thought
- Use key capabilities in Questionmark authoring, delivery and reporting to create and deliver effective surveys
Submit the form to watch the recording and get a copy of the slides.