Certification programs are a vital way of recognizing knowledge, skills and professional expertise, but, during a time of digital transformation, how do you build a program that is sustainable and adaptable to the evolving needs of your organization, stakeholders and the market?
John Kleeman, Questionmark Founder and Assessment Expert; Sue Martin, Certification Expert and Business Consultant; and Kristin Bernor, Head of External Relations and Board of Directors for ITCC, have just the answer to that! In this 1-hour webinar, you’ll gain invaluable advice as the they walk you through the key steps you should strategically take to ensure you build a comprehensive and cohesive certification program that aligns with your organizational goals and stakeholders.
The session will cover key steps to building a certification program including:
- Defining the business objectives and the scope of your certification program
- Methods for approaching test design, development and piloting
- Security; identifying risks and mitigation considerations
- Blueprint and design and test development
- Vendor evaluation; controlling the process to identify partners
Submit the form to watch the recording and get a copy of the slides.