Projects and connectors
Some integration projects require the use of special purpose connectors that create a bridge between an existing software system and Questionmark technologies. The connectors all build on Questionmark's Open Assessment Platform.
We're developing some of our connectors as freely-available Community Editions.
A Community Edition is a freely-available version of an integration product distributed under an open source license. Community Edition software is suitable for use directly or as a starting point for your own custom integrations. However, Questionmark does not offer technical support for these releases. For information about software supported by Questionmark, browse our website or talk to one of our customer service representatives.
- Questionmark on GitHub - a collection of projects and code snippets to help give you ideas for integration projects
- Blackboard Connector (Community Edition)
- JSR168 Portlet Connector (Community Edition)
- LTI Connector (Community Edition)
- Moodle Connector (Community Edition) [For use with Moodle 1.9 only; Moodle 2+ uses LTI.]
- SAP Connector
- SharePoint Connector (Community Edition, under development)
The projects listed in this section have been created externally by Questionmark customers or other third-party developers.
qmploaddash a small dashboard that shows the load on a Perception environment. It's written in PHP and available under an MIT license. The project was demonstrated at the 2013 Questionmark European Users conference in Barcelona by Gerard Folkerts and Gerrit Heida, IT consultants in Education at Wageningen University.