SocialGO is a website that allows users to setup their own social network site similar to Facebook, but around a specific topic or interest.
It is not possible to embed an assessment directly into a SocialGO website unless you are paying for their full subscription membership. However, you can easily assign one of the available navigation tabs within your site to link directly to an assessment.
For example, by creating a link to an assessment (see How do I create a URL that links directly to a Questionmark assessment? for more information) you can quickly and easily create something similar to the following on your SocialGO site where when a user clicks on the "Assessments" tab a window containing an assessment is opened.
To set this up on a SocialGO website, follow these steps:
- Login to your SocialGO site as an administrator.
- Click SocialGO Admin Centre (top left-hand corner).
- Click Tabs and Pages.
- Select an existing tab or choose one of the available 'Custom' tabs.
- Drag the tab to where you would like it to appear in the list of tabs.
- Insert a Tab title.
- Choose how you want to make the tab visible (to you only, members, everyone, no one, etc.,).
- Enter the URL for your assessment in the External URL field.
- Place a tick in the Open in New Window checkbox if you want the assessment to open in its own browser window.
- Add any required text or metadata for the page and click Save Changes.