Netvibes is a customizable homepage or personal web portal. A key feature of Netvibes is the capability to add widgets; this includes the iFrame widget. This widget allows you to easily add your iFrame code to display your embedded assessment in your Netvibes page.
This article covers how to use the iFrame widget to display your Perception assessment.
Please note there are several widgets that allow you to add iFrames. The following instructions are based around the widget Web Page Plus produced by Tristan Groleat.
To add the iFrame widget to your Netvibes page:
- Log into Netvibes.
- Click Add Content on the top left-hand side of the page.
- In the Search for widgets text box enter iFrame and click Search.
- Locate the Web Page Plus gadget and click add.
To include the iFrame code to display your assessment:
- Click Edit on the iFrame widget. The settings page will open.
- Enter a title for the embedded assessment in the iFrame widget title textbox.
- Enter the URL of the Perception assessment in the URL of the page textbox.
- Enter all other details including the required iFrame height.
- Click Ok.
To add another assessment within an iFrame you will need to add the iFrame widget again to a new tab.