MindTouch is an open source wiki. It is used by enterprises or for enterprise collaboration and as a wiki platform.
To embed your Perception assessment within your MindTouch page, you will need to embed your assessment in an iFrame - you need to embed your iFrame in your HTML code. Once your page is saved your assessment will appear on your MindTouch page.
Remember when creating a new page you want to include an assessment in to use HTML mode, not visual mode, to write your page.
The information below will show you how to use the iFrame with a formulated URL that will allow you to enter your assessment directly. For more information about creating the iFrame syntax, please refer to the Wiki page:
Please ensure you add the iFrame Script to MindTouch. This can be done from the Mindtouch website directly and instructions are provided below.
To install the iFrame script:
Navigate to the download page for the Iframe script on the MindTouch Community Portal. To add this script to your site:
- Enter the address of your MindTouch installation.
- Click the Add Script button.
- You will need to confirm the action in your control panel to make the change to your site.
To embed your assessment in your MindTouch wiki, please follow the steps below:
- Log into MindTouch.
- Click Edit page on the page you wish to edit.
- Click Source to open the HTML editor.
- Add the iFrame code under the existing HTML. The iFrame code should be similar to the following:
iframe(uri: http://myserver/perception5/open.php?session=127384758392837457&name=tryout, width: 100%, height: 400, scrolling: auto, frameborder: 0) :xml
- Click Save. Your embedded assessment will now appear on your MindTouch page.