Central Desktop is a project-centric solution similar to Sharepoint. You can easily embed your Perception assessment into your Central Desktop wiki workspace. This article explains how to do this.
The information below will show you how to use the iFrame with a formulated URL that will allow you to enter your assessment directly. If you would like to know more about the contents of the URL, please refer to:
To embed your assessment into your Central Desktop wiki workspace:
- Click Create a New Workspace.
- Choose whether you want the workspace to be private or public.
- Enter a name for the workspace in the Name your Workspace box.
- Enter a description of the workspace in the Workspace Description box.
- Select Wiki from the Workspace Type list. Your workspace will be created.
- Click Edit this Page.
- Click HTML to open up the HTML source editor.
- In the HTML source editor add the iFrame code to display your assessment. This will be similar to the following:
<iframe width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes" src="http://myserver/perception5/open.php?SESSION=38475647382948576&NAME=tryout">
- Click Update.
- Click Save.
The embedded assessment will appear in your Wiki workspace and look similar to following: