What's new in Questionmark OnDemand Release 2014.1?
The latest release of Questionmark OnDemand includes several new analytics and reporting enhancements:
Job Task Analysis question type and reports
New OData feeds available in OData API for Analytics (see below)
- New analytics reports and filtering options
- Results export report - The Results export report offers customers the ability to export the results from an assessment to a comma-separated ASCII file for use in a spreadsheet or statistics package.
- JTA summary report - The JTA summary report provides the total percentage and number of participants that have selected each task, dimension, and choice in Job Task Analysis (JTA) questions filtered by demographic information.
- JTA dimension by demographic report - The JTA dimension by demographic report provides summarized results for Job Task Analysis (JTA) questions from a selected assessment, with the results grouped by task, dimension, and demographic data (i.e., special field data).
Questionmark's API for Analytics, based on the OData protocol, provides secure access to assessment results data, enabling administrators to provide access to results via custom dashboards or to analyze them using business intelligence applications.
- Topic Scores
- Assessment Question Links
*New in Release 2014.1
Questionmark OnDemand 2014.1 introduces a number of changes to the cryptographic algorithms used for security. All code featuring cryptographic algorithms that are not approved by FIPS has been deprecated. FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) is a set of standards developed by the U.S. federal government that defines security requirements for products that implement cryptography.