What makes a "good" test? Join us for a 1-hour webinar that will explore ten essential questions you should consider when developing your next test or exam, such as:
- How many questions should I include for each objective?
- Is it safe and defensible to select questions at random?
- What time limit should I set?
- How can I determine defensible cut pass/fail score?
- Should my test be open-book or closed-book?
Presented by John Kleeman, Founder and Executive Director of Questionmark, this session will share tips and best practice guidance for developing fair, valid, reliable tests that provide your stakeholders with actionable, defensible results for informed decision-making.